Make is seeking a full-time Fullstack Engineer to craft large-scale software in the Neobanking space of FinTech. Beyond problem solving and pull requests, it’s important for this person to effectively communicate and have a genuine enthusiasm for software!
Our team is passionate about creating world-class software (like this) and we want you to make us even better. If this sounds like it might fit what you’re looking for too, read on, and get in touch.
We rely on everyone at Make to do a lot of self-management and take initiative. People who do this well are ‘managers of one,’ and we strive for everyone to fully embody this principle. That means setting your own direction when one isn't given. Determining what needs to be done, and doing it, without waiting for someone to tell you to. A good way to answer this is be asking which of the following helps you thrive in your work:
Our clients have real businesses, real customers, real opportunities and real pain points. We quickly learn their product and internal workings. Our customers view us as trusted advisors and thought leaders. This role materially shapes the products, platforms and features that our award-winning team will produce.
Make is a highly personable design and engineering agency based in Texas and with team members worldwide. We’re passionate about creating world-class software that people enjoy using. We’re a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, designers and other great folks. Our work has been featured in Techcrunch, Mashable, US Weekly, CBS News, Texas Monthly and The Today Show. We’re proud to have a portfolio of work that viewed by millions of people every week and that’s been featured 25+ times in the Apple App Store and Google Play. At the end of the day, we view this as our life’s work and not more than our work life.
We’re not only passionate about our craft but also about our culture. We deeply believe that work is purposeful and that culture is one of the most important parts of any team.
Start Window: June - August 2022
Employment: Full-time or Full-time Contract
Communication Requirements: Must (1) have good communication skills, (2) fluent in English, (3) and be available for video calls during the workday.
- 7+ years minimum experience fullstack development of custom software solutions
- 2+ years Node.JS or similar technology
- 2+ years serverless experience
- Built or playing a significant role in building 2+ large scale software projects
- Recent development experience with service-oriented and event-based architectures using Domain Driven Design to construct RESTful microservices and solution orchestration
- Experience working in Fintech (ideally, has developed a product in mobile banking)
- Amazon Cloud Experience (Lambdas, Serverless, etc)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience working with and developing with https://synapsefi.com/
- Experience working with and developing with Mx.com