We’re working on revolutionizing the Neobanking space, and we’re looking for a full-time (remote) Fullstack Engineer with Fintech experience, to guide and manage this process. Beyond problem solving and pull requests, it’s important for this person to effectively lead a remote team, communicate well with enterprise-level clients and have a genuine enthusiasm for their craft!
We’re looking for someone who understands how technology should translate to actionable experiences. Our team is passionate about creating world-class apps (like this, this and this) and we want you to make us even better. If this sounds like it might fit what you’re looking for too, read on, and get in touch.
Make is a highly personable design and engineering agency based in Texas. We’re passionate about creating world-class software that people enjoy using (read: it works, not just looks great). We’re a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, designers and other great folks. Our work has been featured in Techcrunch, Mashable, US Weekly, CBS News, Texas Monthly and The Today Show. We’re proud to have a portfolio of work that is viewed by millions of people every day and that’s been featured 25+ times in the Apple App Store and Google Play. At the end of the day, we view this as our life’s work and not just our work life.
At Make, we’re not only passionate about our craft, but also about our culture. We believe in a thoughtful mix of work, play and growth...and our company values reflect this. Our remote environment allows people to spend more time in the places they most enjoy.
Successfully play a key role in building large scale software products
Write thoughtful code that helps real-world needs
Work with a remote team of engineers and make them better by our contribution
Communicate well with clients and colleagues
Great people should be empowered to be great. We’re looking for someone who wants to make big things and shape how they’re built. Self-starting initiative and an enthusiasm for life are core characteristics across the Make team. We’re looking for a person who likes being strategic while also getting their hands in the code.
Our clients have real businesses with real customers, real opportunities and real pain points. We quickly learn their external model plus internal workings. We discern opportunities through empathetic listening and consultative strategy. Our customers view us as trusted advisors and thought leaders. This role materially shapes the products, platforms and features that our award-winning team will produce.
Start Window - Q2 2022
Employment - Full-time or Full-time Contract
Must (1) have good communication skills, (2) be able to speak + write very good English, (3) and be available for video calls during the workday.
- 7+ years minimum experience fullstack development of custom software solutions
- 2+ years Node.JS or similar technology
- 3+ years serverless architecture, Kubernetes and more specifically Amazon RDS, Amazon Dynamo DB, AWS Lambda or similar technologies
- Built or playing a significant role in building 2+ large scale software projects
- Recent development experience with service-oriented and event-based architectures using Domain Driven Design to construct RESTful microservices and solution orchestration
- Experience working in Fintech. (ideally, has developed a product in mobile banking)
- Amazon Certifications
- Infrastructure Experience (working w/ Amazon stack)
- Salesforce Experience
- Experience working with and developing with https://synapsefi.com/
- Experience working with and developing with Mx.com